is our way to blend our expertise and creativity, and offer custom solutions to your needs.
There are hundreds of different programming languages out there. We focalized on a few of these, that are currently the most widely used:
- for real time and multi-threading applications
- PHP (with Symfony 1.x and 2.x)
- for web apps and web services
- for scripting, fast prototyping of standalone apps
- Ruby (on Rails)
- for fast prototyping of web apps
- for iOS platforms
- for custom Windows apps based on the .Net framework
- for Android platforms and everything else not listed before
Our choices derive from years of experience, hands-on several projects, ranging from easy static websites to virtual reality.
Most of these languages are not very useful by themselves, since a lot of new code has to be written with native libraries.
We love to work with Symfony (1.x and 2.x), a PHP framework developed by Sensio Labs, that makes it really easy to develop complex web applications in days. It’s based on PHP (the most widely diffused language for web applications), and that means it’s available in almost every hosting server (even Facebook is based on PHP).
There is no single way to develop programs, and there are tons of different techniques available, that help the poor programmer increase his productivity and the quality of his work.
This is what we practice every day:
- Design patterns
- Design principles: DRY, KISS, Separation of concerns
- Project automation, through many tools
- Test driven development
Our shelves contains more that 300 books, and we are eager to read as many as we can, to learn new tips or study core concepts.